Critical Incident Response
- EXPERT ADVICE
Critical Incident Decision Making Webinar
Critical Incident Response Webinar
- The Legalities of Drawing a Line in the Sand
- CONTAIN/POINT/REACT Part 2 - Comparing the Suspect's View to the Officer's View (with photos)
- A Tactically Advantageous Way to Deploy Officers
- The Public Duty Doctrine - What Do Officers Have To Do?
Practical De-Escalation &
Tactical Conduct Webinar
- The myths and realities of de-escalation
- Video critique of de-escalation
- Pre-force conduct
- The suspect’s diminished capacity
- Video Incident Debrief: Man with a Metal Pipe
- Tactical Conduct: Small team tactics, suspect behavior, ...
- Video Incident Debrief: Woman with a Knife
Scott Savage & Dan Flippo
Our critical incident response instructors are not only highly experienced law enforcement professionals from Northern California, but they are also expert instructors. Scott is a former Sergeant with the Palo Alto Police Department and now serves with the Santa Clara Police Department in California. He is the founder of the Savage Training Group, an organization committed to providing modern, high-quality training to officers like you. Dan Flippo recently retired from the Santa Cruz, California Police Department leaving at the rank of Deputy Chief. He also serves as an instructor for the National Tactical Officer’s Association. Each is committed to providing you down to earth patrol tactics that are safe, legal and tactically sound.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to complete the course in one sitting?
How long is the course?
Do you offer group pricing for multiple officers to attend this online course?
You can either pay online via credit card, or we can invoice you so you can pay by check. As soon as we receive payment, we'll send you an individual log-in code for each student so they can seamlessly get access to the course.
I need to register multiple officers. Do I have to register each one individually?
You can either pay online via credit card or we can invoice you so you can pay by check. As soon as we receive payment, we'll send you an individual log-in code for each student so they can seamlessly get access to the course.